1. That God would bless our partnership with a young Thai evangelist, Ess. We have been working with him for over a year now and he is leaving his previous ministry to work full-time with us church planting.
2. For wisdom, diligence and resources for all parties to the partnership for translating the CDG curriculum.
3. Pray for the Sere Saht house church that they will be sustained by grace as we transition out of the fellowship into home-assignment.
4. For all the final details we need to take care of in order to leave Thailand and transition into life in the US.
5. For God to be moving now in existing and new ministry partners by giving them a desire to partner with us in the seveal major ministry efforts we need to raise support for. These include monies for: a new motorcycle for ministry use; the CDG translation project; Teen Challenge Thailand; The Urban CPM Partnership; and our regular financial support, of which we are down an estimated $500 per month.
6. For our daughter Sarah, who has spent seven years growing up in Thailand and now faces her return to the US to finish high school and begin college. Pray for a good cross-cultural transition and that her desired schooling option will be available to her.
7. A place for Sarah to live with family or friends when we return to Thailand, Lord willing, in January, 2013.
8. Pray for the many people we are in various stages of evangelism and outreach with who we will be leaving soon. Pray that God would pleased to move powerfully in their lives during our absence.
Above: Karen and Baby Isaiah, an unwanted
child who she helped place with an adoptive family.